How to Send and Receive Fax from Email: Most people think that they can’t send or receive fax from an email, which is no longer impossible in the modern age of electronic mails. Here in the article, we shall explain how you can send and receive fax from your regular medium.
How to Send and Receive Fax from Email
Well, fax and email services both can be used in an integrated manner. It means that users can now send and receive fax directly in their mailbox without needing the typical fax machine. There are basically two methods of integrating the fax services with your regular mails.
Method 1 – Using the Paid Fax Service
Here is how you can use the paid service of fax services providers to send and receive faxes from your mail.
- First of all, get the subscription of subscription from any professional faxing service provider.
- With the specific user account and password to log in to use the services of the paid fax service provider.
- You can integrate your typical Gmail account there to send both emails and faxes.
- Subsequently, you will be able to send the faxes and to the recipient.
- Remember here that the recipient has to have the country code and typical fax number to be able to receive the fax.
- You will also be provided with a specific email cum fax address to receive the fax from other users.
Method 2 – Using the Free Third-Party Applications
With Email (Gmail, outlook, mail.com, Rediff etc), you can use the email Drive third-party application to send and receive the fax. This is basically the free method of sending/receiving the fax by using mail and Drive free services. Kindly note, that this method doesn’t work seamlessly, as you have to use third-party mediums to use the services. Subsequently, we always recommend using the first method of availing the services of professional fax service providers.
Users can also download the fax cover sheet from our homepage.