Wondering whether How to Send a fax from Gmail, Google Drive, mobile is possible? Well, yes you can very much send the full-fledge fax by using both the Gmail and Google Drive platforms. Here in the article, we are going to guide our users as to how they can send any fax message with Gmail & Google Drive.
Sending the Fax with Gmail & Google
Well, in the modern age of the internet faxing has just not been limited to the faxing machine only. Rather the dimension of faxing got even bigger today with the several options available from Google.
How to Send a fax from Gmail
Anyone can send the fax by using Gmail once the sender and has a valid fax recipient. Here is how you can send a fax to the other Gmail fax recipient.
- Go to your Gmail account.
- Click on the compose fax which is used to send the typical mail.
- Next enter the subject line and then copy the email body below.
- Now simply attach the fax file attachment that you want to send through the fax.
- At last, just enter the country code+ fax number in the recipient column.
Press send and your fax is departed.
How to send fax from Google Drive?
Most of us prefer storing our data in Google Drive as it’s a very safe medium of storage. You can now share any important file or document from Google Drive by the way of fax.
- First of all open Google Drive in your web browser.
- Go to the right sidebar and click on the “Add on” tab.
- Now you need to add on the tab from your fax service provider by which you need to send the fax.
- Now during the installation of add on you will have to authorize the link between Google Drive and the fax service provider add-on.
- Next just simply select the file or document that you want to send.
- Go to the add-on tab on fax and fill in all the required fields of the fax recipient.
- At last, simply click on send and your fax will be sent.
How to send fax from Mobile?
Well, you can now also send fax messages just by using your simple android or any other mobile phone. Here is how you can send fax from mobile just in few simple steps.
- Go to the Google Play store option if you have an android phone or device.
- Search any high-rated fax mobile application from the play store that is capable of sending a fax.
- Install the application and make your account on the application.
- You can also buy the premium membership plan of the application to enjoy flawless faxing services.
- You can now simply use the application to send the fax by following the required steps.
So, this is how you can send the fax message by using Gmail, Google Drive & your simple mobile devices. We hope the article would be helpful to you in sending the fax by these mediums.