All the MacBook users can easily How to Send Fax from Mac by using any generation MacBook. Apple provides a very simple-to-follow process so as to easily send the fax message to anyone around with the MacBook.
How to Send Fax from Mac
Well, whether you have a MacBook or any other kind of computer device sending the fax is quite a routine task. So, all the MacBook users can follow the below-mentioned process to send fax in some simple steps.
- Go to your MacBook and select the document that you want to fax.
- Next, choose the file option and click on print.
- A PDF option will pop up and then choose Fax PDF.
- In another pop-up menu, you need to choose your faxing printer to send the fax.
Now your fax document is ready to be sent.
- If you have the document in the printer then you can accordingly choose the print to pick up the document.
- Next just simply enter the recipient information which is the faxing address of the recipient.
- At last, simply hit on “send” and your fax message will be sent.
Kindly note you need to have the faxing services to send the fax from the MacBook. You can also try some free applications available on the Apple app store to send fax message freely