Do you want to know How to Send fax From Outlook? But feeling confused as to how you should get ahead with the process. Well, we are going to guide you in this whole process so as to make faxing easy and fun for you beyond faxing machine.
How to Send fax From Outlook
Well, gone are the days when faxing was only possible with the typical faxing machine. In the current scenario faxing has been possible with many other third-party mediums and email outlook is one of them.
The email outlook platform has been basically introduced by Microsoft which offers various mails and faxing-related services to its users. Here is how you can send any kind of fax by using the email outlook services.
- Well first of all you should have a subscription to the regular faxing service provider in order to send a fax with email outlook.
- Register with your email service provider specifically with your email outlook so as to use their faxing services with outlook.
- Once you are registered with the service provider then they will provide you with your online fax number.
- Now simply open your Microsoft email outlook platform and compose a new mail there.
- In the recipient, the box provides the faxing code and faxing the number of the recipient.
- Attach all the faxing files that you want to dispatch to the recipient on other ends.
- Now at last simply click on send and your fax message will be dispatched through the email outlook.
So, here is how you can easily send any kind of fax message by using Microsoft’s email outlook. At last, if you find the article useful then kindly share it with others as well.