Here we take you through a complete guide of how to use internet fax in office 365 as it is one of the most-used productivity suites in the world, it helps many people in their businesses personal use, this information on using the internet fax on office 365 is very helpful. This Office 365 mostly helps you via an online faxing service where you can send a fax straight from the office to anywhere. You can make these fax from Office 365 via Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and many more. Check out here for more templates of fax cover sheet.
Online faxing services are easy and simple these days as you can generate these faxes directly from Office programs without buying some expensive supplies. These Online faxing services help many businesses when compared to traditional faxing hardware. Let us discuss why one should choose online faxing services these days
- Time and cost-saving
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Storage security
- Benefits of Cloud storage.
These benefits make users prefer online faxing services as it will be the most effective service from Office 365.
The electronic fax is self-made in 2 simple ways you can access them from Office 365 or by email or e-fax messenger.
How to use internet fax in office 365
E-fax symbolizes internet fax from any office program. To make this E-fax use an E-fax messenger on your Windows desktop fax program to instantly send a fax directly to an organization or business. This E-fax messenger saves your time by making you comfortable to view, annotate, sign and send the faxes through online mode instead of printing or scanning them.
To start using the internet fax in Office 365 on your computer. Simply print a document to messenger by using the following steps:
- From Office 365 select a document.
- Go to the File menu select Print.
- Select “ eFax Messenger ” as the printer in the Print dialogue box.
- Now click the OK or Print option. The fax file should now appear in the eFax Messenger window.
Here are the steps to send your fax:
- Drop the recipient’s name and information details by using any of the following methods:
- You can add any single recipient or multiple recipients’ fax number as your need.
- You can also select choosing contacts from your eFax Messenger Address Book by typing their name.
- Now mention the Subject line of the Fax and a Keyword to look attentively.
- In case of adding any other page you can select the new page button, it looks like (+) this.
- During the time of creating a new page, you can also look up for new options for creating new fax pages like Blank pages, Cover pages, Import files.
- To add any additional documents click “Attach file” and then select the file to be uploaded.
- If the fax is complete, then click on the Send Fax button to send.