A Medical Fax cover sheet is something used as cover letter while sending any Medical document over the fax machine. It helps in conveying the message that where the document needs to go and who it is intended for. This is very important for Medical organizations using fax machines for the entire employee pool.
Medical Fax Cover Sheet
Fax cover sheets are not so complicated but are very important for any mode of fax either by fax machine or eFax. We are quoting few easy guidelines to write your fax cover sheet.
Fax Cover Sheet for Medical
Sending a fax without a cover sheet does not make any sense, in fact, the message with the fax cover sheet becomes more formal and noticeable. In large group offices, many employees share the same fax machine at that time fax cover sheet tells who it’s meant for. By including all this information, you make it easier for the fax to get into the right hands.
- Date/Time: Few faxes are time-sensitive, then it became vital. If you are sending an eFax, the date/time will be included automatically.
- Sender’s company info: write the companies information as company name, address, phone number, and fax number.
- Sender’s contact information: senders’ information is also important to add as name, email address, and direct phone number.
- Recipient’s name and fax number: it will help in tracking.
- A number of pages: This helps the recipient to verify that they received all necessary pages.
- A short message to the recipient: it is an option if you willing to give some notes with your fax.
- A reference number or client ID: It will help you to keep the tracking of projects and messages.
Printable Medical Fax Cover Sheet Template
You can use customized fax covers for both traditional and online faxing. There are many companies provides cover page template to use again and again. This can be in word or PDF format to be filled by the sender in just a few easy steps. It could be printed and filled by hand for physical use or for fax machines. In the traditional fax machine, anyone can read it thus write CONFIDENTIAL over the cover sheet. Confidential faxes are at zero risks of anyone seeing if using an online fax service.
If you prefer a custom cover sheet, you can edit it with your own company logo and other details before attaching your cover sheet with the document you are faxing.